Saturday, February 27, 2010

The A-Spot Welcomes...Caramel Vixen




The Vixen's Bio:

Caramel Vixen is a native of North Carolina, where she resides with her family. She also juggles being a full-time student and computer lab tutor on her campus. For more information on the BBW Erotica Princess, visit www.caramelvixen84.webs.com and www.officeaffairs.webs.com.








Retail price: $13.95
ISBN-13: 978-0-9818094-6-5
Purchase Sites: Office Affairs site, Xpress Yourself Publishing, Amazon







Office Affairs Synopsis:

Plus size beauty, Allysia, has accomplished a lot, yet she feels a void. Will she open her heart and accept love or will she only open her legs? Davis is a single, hard working father. He lost his wife to cancer. Davis doesn't date. The one woman he wants won't give him the time of day. If Allysia would only open her heart to Davis, he would fill that void in her life.

"Office Affairs is a funny, erotic novel about love and the discovery of self worth!"


Discovering the Novel:

A-Spot: Who is the main character in the story and what is s/he like?

Caramel Vixen: The main character in Office Affairs is Allysia Donaldson, and she is a firecracker. She’s funny and sassy, with mad sex appeal. She's proud of being a BBW (big beautiful woman) and is not afraid to show it. Allysia is the fashionista that all women envy.

A-Spot: Who is your favorite character and why?

Caramel Vixen: One of my favorite characters in the story is actually LaDonna Jenkins. She is so funny and innocent.

A-Spot: What was the best part about writing this book?

Caramel Vixen: The best part about writing this book was that it was the first thing I had ever written other than poetry and I’ll never have a debut release again.

A-Spot: If you could add yourself as a character in the book, who would you be and how would you affect the story?

Caramel Vixen: Wow, I loved this question. No one has ever asked me this before. It really made me think. I would want to be a banker in the building that Allysia owns, that houses Ample Delights. My name would be Trisha Gardner and I would have my sights on Davis, the object of Allysia’s secret affections. Allysia acted like she didn’t have time for him. Trisha would have gladly taken him off her hands.

A-Spot: If you could carry one character from Office Affairs over to another novel, who would it be and why?

Caramel Vixen: It would be Allysia and her fashion company, Ample Delights. The majority of all of my female characters are plus size women and that’s who Allysia's company caters to, exclusively.

Watch the Trailer:

Office Affairs Trailer

Win the Book:

Win a copy of this hot story by answering the question below. Leave your answer here for Caramel Vixen.

Q: What is the title of the song playing on the homepage of the Office Affairs website? Who is the artist? Visit www.officeaffairs.webs.com for the answer.

A: ??? {accepting answers until 9 p.m. Eastern}

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Caramel!
    Allysia sounds like an interesting person. I cannot wait to read the book. Too bad I cannot shop at Ample Delights.
    For the record, I have no idea who sings the song on your homepage, but I like it!

    Rekaya Gibson, Author
    The Food Temptress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could shop at Ample Delights too...Rekaya!

    ReplyDelete