Saturday, May 8, 2010

Welcome to the Party...














Welcome to the party! Today, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., we will be celebrating the evolution of Marcus Clayton and the Lost & Found saga series. This series and character were debuted to the literary world in 2008. Since that time, book clubs, readers, and literary aficionados have seen many transformations. Today, all are welcome to post about those changes. Blog your reviews, leave your comments, and feel free to share concerning the man (and series) of the honor.


* Reviews left on this celebration blog will be posted to Amazon.com.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Marcus,

    My birthday was 2 days ago...woohoo

    I know its your birthday but did you bring anyone else along with you? Renee, Lynette the children? Its ok if you didn't we can talk about them another time.
    Due to the many review book commitments I haven't read your beginning yet, but I have seen you in What's Done in the Dark and Songs of the Siren.

    I enjoy who you are and look forward to your beginnings. I'll be back later today...
    Missy

    ReplyDelete